Consistent quality at keen prices
When you buy a car from West Wycombe Motors you have the reassurance of knowing we only sell cars that meet certain minimum standards. Typically, each car you will see has:
- Had no more than two previous owners
- Been validated to ensure the mileage shown is genuine
- Low mileage (less than 60,000 miles) on the clock although many are what is known as ‘ultra-low mileage’ (less than 20,000 miles). We do occasionally sell models with higher mileage that we have taken in part exchange.
Unrivalled standards of preparation
At West Wycombe Motors beauty goes more than skin deep. We go to extraordinary lengths to ensure the quality and safety of each of our cars. In fact, we believe we invest more money in vehicle preparation than anyone else on the market today. As part of our stringent preparation process checks include:
- Ensuring all four tyres match – vital for good road holding – and, what’s more that they are a premium (not budget) brand.
- Checking the tread depth and replacing the tyre(s) if it is below 4mm even though the legal minimum is 1.6mm and Network Q require only 3mm.
- Servicing the engine, changing the engine oil and filter using the highest grade of oil possible – a fully synthetic oil (5W30 dexosTM), which is usually charged at a premium. Even Network Q does not go this far within its 114 point inspection plan.
- Thorough inspection that extends to removing the vehicle wheels to strip down, clean and adjust the brakes, fitting any new parts necessary.
- Satisfying ourselves of the vehicle’s provenance – to become part of our approved programme each vehicle must have a logbook showing ownership.
This is by no means an exhaustive list but demonstrates the attention to detail that ensures all our cars are of a consistently high quality. Our ethos is that we will sell only cars that we would be happy to sell to a friend or family member. And that level of trust is why so many of our customers also rely on us for Aftercare services.